The Tonight Show...



Late night TV is one of the greatest gifts this earth, gives. I have watched The Tonight Show for as long as I can remember. Johnny Carson came into my home every night and no matter what the day had brought, he soothed me with laughter and jokes and it didn't seem like such a cruel world. Then Jay. I moved to Letterman when Conan came on. I never understood that choice but Dave was a new perfect fit. I will now have to watch both until Dave is replaced by a younger man which has to be, right around the corner.

It is a young person's world and Jimmy Fallon was meant to replace Johnny Carson. He brings the best that late night has and it is rooted in the here and now. Friday's Thank You notes, Justin Timberlake as his BFF, it is new yet has that same feel of the old Tonight show days.

Welcome home, Jimmy. Your replacement is already hard at work. in 25 years when you are ready to set sail with Mrs Fallon, Winnie and the twins, he will be ready to take it over and will make you proud but tonight, it is all you, my friend. Enjoy...