Lent 2014



Sunday night while giving his acceptance speech, Matthew McConaughey said he has three things that he has in his everyday life. Some one to look up to, something to look forward to and someone to run to. The first two were no brainers but the Someone to run to, brought me to tears.
We all have people we love, dearly. We all have plans that we look forward to. Do you have Someone to run to? If we use this one in correctly, we will suffer. Running to a spouse, a job, perhaps a dream. I immediately saw myself running to God. As fast as I could. My go to, my maker. The One who knows me best, loves me most...Today is the start of Lent. Never growing up in church or later, a church that participated, it is a new thing to me. A few close friends have brought me along, Thank you D and A. I tend to keep my Lent choice private, just between Him and me. This morning, I went running to meet Him. Blessed Assurance, Jesus is mine...